Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Don't have enough time to make your own cinnamon chips? Pick some cinnamon flavored pita chips up at your local market or grocery store!
- APPLE BERRY SALSA:
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 1 pint strawberries, diced
- 2 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 small orange
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- CINNAMON CHIPS:
- 4 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from tastebook.com
Peel, core, and slice apples.
Chop apples, strawberries & kiwi with food chopper.
Place chopped fruit in 1 quart bowl.
Zest orange and juice.
Add orange zest, orange juice, brown sugar and apple jelly to fruit mixture, mix gently.
Chill fruit mixture.
Lightly spray tortillas with water.
Combine sugar and cinnamon in shaker; sprinkle over tortillas.
Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges
Place in single layer on round baking stone.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
Remove to cooling rack; cool completely.
You'll also love
- Bananas Foster Family Style Using... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Sous Vide Tuscan Rib Eye Steaks 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pasta- with Turkey, Basil and... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Asian Lettuce Wraps 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- PEAR AND BRIE QUESADILLAS 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Cider Glazed Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Loaded Turkey Santa Fe Baked... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing 4.5/5 (17 Votes)