Blueberry Congealed Salad
Fruit & Jello based salad
- 2 small boxes of Black Cherry Jello
- 3 1/2 cups of water
- 1 large pkg. cream cheese
- 1 15 oz can Blueberries
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 9 oz container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (walnut or pecan)
- 1/2 cup sugar
Adapted from s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
Boil water and combine with fruit juice.
Make Jello with resulting liquid
Allow to cool and then stir in fruit.
Pour into a serving dish
Refrigerate until Jello sets.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and nuts.
Spread over top of Jello.
For orange carrot pineapple version, simply substitute either 2 boxes orange or 1 each of orange and apricot for the jello. Substitute 4 carrots peeled and shredded for the blueberries.