Slow Cooker Paella
Slow Cooker Paella with chicken, andouille sausage, shrimp is so easy to put together and all you have to do it turn on the crock pot.
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces andouille sausage, fully cooked, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 2 (5.6-ounce) packages Spanish rice mix
- 1 cup frozen loose-pack petite peas
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
Adapted from social.popsugar.com
In a 4 quart slow cooker, stir together chicken, sausage, chicken broth, undrained tomatoes, rice mix, peas, and onion until thoroughly combined.
Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
Stir in shrimp. Cover; cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until shrimp is heated through.
You'll also love
- Barbequed Pork Chops 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- CRUNCHY PARMESAN CHICKEN TENDERS 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Whole Slow Cooker Chicken 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- No Bake Nutella Truffles 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Sausage Flowers 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Japanese Pork & Ramen... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken & Dumplings 4.5/5 (13 Votes)