Fried Pasta Chips
Genius! Bow tie pasta is fried to a golden crisp for dunking in your favorite dip/s. Enjoy!
- 1 (1-pound) box bowtie pasta
- Oil, for frying
- Salt, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cook the pasta according to package directions, but for only half of the cooking time. Drain the pasta.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. You need enough oil to cover the pasta, depending on the size of your pan probably around a 1/2 cup. Working in batches, fry the pasta until golden, flip & then fry until both sides are light golden brown.
Remove from the pan and immediately season with salt. Repeat the process until all of the pasta is fried.
You'll also love
- Peach Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with Apples &... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Penne Montanara 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro Garlic... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Fluffy Carrot Muffins with Cream... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Red Velvet Peppermint Cake 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Roll-Ups 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Boston Pizza's Cactus Dip 4/5 (129 Votes)