Chicken With Ham, Fennel And Orange
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup diced smoked ham
- 1/2 small fresh fennel bulb diced
- 1/2 cup canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry Sherry
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet. Sauté until brown, about 3 minutes per side; transfer to plate.
Add 1 tablespoon oil, ham and fennel to skillet and sauté until beginning to brown, about 3 minutes. Add broth, Sherry, garlic and orange peel; boil 2 minutes. Return chicken to skillet; simmer until cooked through, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.
You'll also love
- Chicken Breasts With Prosciutto... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chard And Cheddar Omelet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramelized Banana Slices, Toasted... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bread And Tomato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Belgian Endive And Apple Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dungeness Crab And Shaved Fennel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna With Fennel-Pepper Crust And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Roll Ups 0/5 (0 Votes)