Sea Scallops with Lemon Butter Sauce
- 1 lb sea scallops or 1 lb nantucket bay scallop
- 1 ⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup flour
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon, halved
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers (optional)
Adapted from food.com
Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Dust scallops with flour.
Shake off and saute on each side until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper. Drain off excess oil and keep pan off heat.
Drop in butter, parsley, capers and a squeeze of fresh lemon. Shake together. Serve at once.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Scampi 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Italian Tomato Salad 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Apple Fries with Caramel Cream Dip 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Peaches & Cream Cinnamon Rolls 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Best Greek Lemon Potatoes 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- SQUID - Sambal Sotong (Squid... 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Citrus-Molasses Glazed Ham Recipe 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes (Julia Child's... 5/5 (2 Votes)