Sea Scallops with Lemon Butter Sauce
- 1 lb sea scallops or 1 lb nantucket bay scallop
- 1 ⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup flour
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon, halved
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers (optional)
Adapted from food.com
Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Dust scallops with flour.
Shake off and saute on each side until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper. Drain off excess oil and keep pan off heat.
Drop in butter, parsley, capers and a squeeze of fresh lemon. Shake together. Serve at once.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)