Best Greek Lemon Potatoes
- Spice mix
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- 1 tsp rosemary or dried oregano
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled, washed, cut into wedges
- oil for baking dish
- 6 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 lemon or lime, juice of
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup parsley leaves, stems removed
Adapted from foodchannel.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a small bowl, mix together spices. Set aside.
Peel, wash and cut potatoes into wedges of equal size.
Place potato wedges in a large lightly-oiled baking dish and sprinkle with the spice mix. Toss potatoes together briefly to evenly distribute spices.
In a bowl, whisk together chopped garlic, melted butter, lemon juice and broth. Pour this broth mixture all over the potato wedges.
Cover the potato dish with foil and place in the 400 degree F-heated oven for 40 minutes.
Uncover and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the potato wedges. Return to oven uncovered to roast for another 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and have turned a nice golden brown.
If needed, you may place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes, watching carefully, to add color and crunch.
You'll also love
- Baked Eggs in Prosciutto-Filled... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Tasty Deep Fried Cauliflower 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Overnight Blueberry French Toast 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Cinnamon Sugar Apple Noodles 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Citrus-Molasses Glazed Ham Recipe 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Black Bean, Sweet Potato, Quinoa... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Apple, pineapple, mint and lemon... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
Review this recipe