Citrus-Molasses Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Using a sharp knife, score surface of ham with 1/4-in.-deep cuts in a diamond pattern. Cover and bake 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 130°.
3. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine grapefruit and orange juices. Bring to a boil; cook 6-8 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients; return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until thickened.
5. Remove ham from oven. Brush with 1/3 cup glaze. Bake ham, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting occasionally with remaining glaze.