Peach Cobbler Pull-Apart Bread
Easy peasy recipe using canned honey butter biscuits and peach preserves. It really does taste like peach cobbler! Serve for breakfast, brunch or even dessert!
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Honey Butter biscuits
- 3/4 cup peach preserves, I used Smucker's
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup confectioners powdered sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2 - 3 teaspoons cream, half and half, or whole milk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8x4" loaf pan with cooking spray. (A disposable aluminum loaf pan works great.) Set aside.
Separate the 8 biscuits; then separate each biscuit in half, for a total of 16 thin biscuits. (I laid them out on a piece of foil.) Spread about a tablespoon of preserves on top of each biscuit piece. In a small bowl, combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over the preserves.
Tilt the loaf pan upright on one end. (I set it over a pot to keep it from falling over.) Stack the biscuits in 4 piles of 4 biscuits each. Starting at the bottom end of the pan, begin stacking the piles of biscuits, starting and ending with the sides without the filling toward the ends of pan. (You might need to lightly shake the pan to fill it fully.)
Bake 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown.
Cool in pan on a wire rack for about 30 minutes, until lukewarm. Transfer to a serving plate, top side up.
Whisk together the confectioners sugar, salt, and just enough cream for drizzling consistency. Drizzle over the top of the loaf. (I used a plastic ziptop bag for drizzling.) Pull bread apart and serve warm with a cup of freshly brewed coffee.
You'll also love
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 4/5 (548 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak with Mashed... 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- White Chocolate Cranberry... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Chunky Apple Pumpkin Muffins... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Scalloped Potatoes... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Peach Ice Cream 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Triple Lemon Cake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Peach empanadas 4.4/5 (22 Votes)