Peach Ice Cream
Makes 1 pint. Recipe can be doubled.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- 3 medium-sized peaches, 2 of them peeled, pitted & sliced
- I peach peeled, pitted and very finely chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup superfine sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation time 10mins
Puree the peach slices in a blender or food processor. Refrigerate.
Combine the milk and cream with the sugar. Whisk for about 2 minutes, or until the sugar dissolves.
Freeze in your Ice Cream Maker according to its instructions, but remove blade a few minutes sooner and stir in the chopped peaches..
Proceed to freeze as directed.
You'll also love
- Haluski Kapusto (Slovak Cabbage &... 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Fish Tacos with Avocado-Cabbage... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- No Sugar Strawberry Jam 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Grilled Vanilla Bean Mascarpone... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe