Apple Pie Monkey Bread
The perfect combination of apples, cinnamon, and tender biscuit pieces, Apple Pie Monkey Bread makes the perfect fall breakfast recipe for the whole family!
- 3 (7.5-ounce / 10 count) cans homestyle Pillsbury biscuits
- 1 (20-ounce) can sliced apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 to 8 tablespoons milk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 65mins
In a large bowl, pour the apple filling in and use a knife to run through the mixture until the apples are all cut into small bite sized pieces.
Mix the pie filling with the sugars, flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and butter.
Mix the biscuits into the apple mixture and stir well to coat.
Spray a bundt pan generously with cooking spray and then pour the mixture into the pan.
Make the glaze by mixing the sugar and cinnamon. Add the vanilla and then mix in milk until the glaze reaches the desired consistency.
Bake at 350˚F for 40 to 50 minutes or until the bread is baked through. Once you remove from the oven invert the pan onto a plate while it is still hot so that all that gooey goodness doesn’t stick to the pan.
You'll also love
- Chocolate-Banana Pudding Trifle 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Glazed Ham and Pineapple Kebabs 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Irish Cream Cake Pops 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Baked Apples with Honey 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Tim Horton's Copycat Fruit... 3.8/5 (92 Votes)
- Sour Dough Pizza Dough - Sausage,... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Baked Doughnuts, from King Arthur... 4.3/5 (26 Votes)