Weight Watchers Barbecue Turkey Meatloaf
Meatloaf, an always reliable comfort food, is given a tangy-sweet barbecue glaze in this recipe. Double the sauce recipe if you're a big fan of sauce!
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a baking pan or cookie sheet with foil.
In a large bowl, combine the turkey, bread crumbs, onions, ½ cup barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg whites, salt and pepper and mix well until thoroughly combined.
Place meatloaf mixture in the center of the baking pan and shape into a 12 x 4 inch loaf by hand.
Spread the remaining ½ cup barbecue sauce evenly over the top of the loaf. Add more if desired.
Bake 1 hour and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken 4.4/5 (80 Votes)
- Prime Rib with a Peppercorn &... 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Pasta E Fagioli 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Grilled Corn with Herb Butter 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak - Pioneer Woman 4.2/5 (120 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler 4.3/5 (84 Votes)
- French-Style Beef Stew 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- TURKEY CHORIZO STUFFED CHILI... 4.5/5 (71 Votes)