Weight Watchers Barbecue Turkey Meatloaf
Meatloaf, an always reliable comfort food, is given a tangy-sweet barbecue glaze in this recipe. Double the sauce recipe if you're a big fan of sauce!
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a baking pan or cookie sheet with foil.
In a large bowl, combine the turkey, bread crumbs, onions, ½ cup barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg whites, salt and pepper and mix well until thoroughly combined.
Place meatloaf mixture in the center of the baking pan and shape into a 12 x 4 inch loaf by hand.
Spread the remaining ½ cup barbecue sauce evenly over the top of the loaf. Add more if desired.
Bake 1 hour and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Gluten Free Bisquick Chocolate... 4.1/5 (110 Votes)
- Rigatoni Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Peaches n' Cream Pie 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Yellow Squash Casserole 4.4/5 (65 Votes)
- SloCooker Beef and Broccoli PRINT 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Creamy Broccoli-Bacon Bake 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Soup - Low Carb 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Healthy Turkey Filet Dinner 4.5/5 (53 Votes)