Potato Chip Bark
Satisfy your sweet and salty cravings at one time with this easy 3-ingredient snack -- Potato Chip Bark! Made with just potato chips and white and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- 1 (11 to 12-ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup crumbled potato chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, melted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
Melt milk chocolate chips as directed on package, being careful not to scorch them.
Pour melted chocolate out on the parchment paper and spread out to about a 1/4" thickness.
Immediately, sprinkle the crumbled potato chips over the top.
Place in the freezer to harden, 15-20 minutes.
Drizzle melted white chocolate over the top of the potato chips. (I cut a tiny corner off a plastic ziptop bag.) Return to freezer for another 20 minutes, or until hardened.
Break or snap into irregular pieces; place on a serving plate and serve.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Key Lime Pie 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Balsamic Pork Chops 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Santa Hat Party Mix 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- Old Time Oven Peach Cobbler 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Crockpot Polish Sausage and... 4.3/5 (74 Votes)
- Chocolate Fudge Frosting 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Barbecued Beef Brisket Recipe 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Grand Marnier French Toast 4.4/5 (67 Votes)