Only 4 ingredients, the slow cooker does everything for you, and it’s delicious. This treat is seriously addictive, don't be surprised if you crave it all of the time.
- 2 pound white almond bark
- 4 ounces German chocolate bar
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 ounces dry roasted peanuts
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 80mins
Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Cook on low for 1 hour without messing with it. After an hour, stir to combine everything. Allow to cook for another hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Drop spoonfuls of the candy onto wax paper and allow to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Scallops 'n Pasta 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Old Time Oven Peach Cobbler 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Double Fudge Coca... 3.9/5 (152 Votes)
- White Chocolate Strawberry Tiramisu 4.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Sees Fudge 4/5 (116 Votes)
- Salted Chocolate Toffee Pretzel... 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roasted Pecans 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bark 4.6/5 (28 Votes)