Kahlua Cookie Cream Cake
- 4 cups heavy/whipping cream
- 1/3 cup kahlua liquor
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 packages store-bought chocolate chip cookies (2 cookies set aside)
1. Use an electric mixer to whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
2. Combine kahlua and milk in a bowl.
3. Individually dip each chocolate chip cookie in the milk mixture and place on the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Continue until the whole pan is covered.
4. Cover the cookies with 1/2 the whipped cream.
5. Repeat cookie and whipped cream layers. Level off with a spatula.
6. Crush the remaining 2 cookies and sprinkle over the top of the cake
7. Cover and place cake into the fridge for at least 8 hours (overnight is best).
You'll also love
- Gluten Free Bisquick Chocolate... 4.1/5 (128 Votes)
- Citrus Almond Champagne Cake 4.4/5 (84 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip... 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cake 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake With... 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cake 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Lemon Cake Batter Truffles 4.1/5 (84 Votes)
- Irish Cream Cake Pops 4.2/5 (31 Votes)