Baked Garlic Butter Potato Rounds
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4-6 Yukon Gold small to medium size potatoes, cut into slices
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of freshly ground pepper
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 400F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease the paper with the olive oil.
Rinse the potatoes in cold water, pat dry and cut into slices about 1/4 inch wide. Put into a deep bowl.
Melt the butter, stir in the salt and pepper and the minced garlic. Pour the melted butter/garlic mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat.
Place the potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet. Do not stack them.
Place into the preheated oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
When potatoes are ready and still hot, sprinkle on the freshly grated Parmesan cheese and cook another few minutes until the cheese has melted.