Zucchini Lasagna Rolls
Be careful going directly to site, found many hacks there, thus is why the recipe is placed here. Have also added instructions and a few more ingredients. When you pour tomato sauce over, does not need to be enough to fully cover, but at least half way. When adding final cheese, try to only place over the rolls and not the side sauce. Can spoon (cooked with the rolls) sauce over rolls as serving.
- 1 Italian turkey sausage, mild (you could use small diced shrimp, no tail, even shredded chicken.)
- 1 tbsp Basil, fresh chopped finely
- 2 tbsp Flat leaf parsley, fresh chopped finely
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 Zucchini, large
- 1 cup Marinara sauce, store bought or homemade
- Baking & Spices
- 1 Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 4 oz Cottage cheese, low fat
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, part skim
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz Ricotta cheese, part skim
- Another 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Another 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
Preheat oven to 350.
Wash, dry, slice zucchini thinly length wise into long strips.
Combine cheeses, pepper, salt, chopped parsley, garlic powder, chopped basil and pepper flakes. Place along length of zucchini fairly thickly. Roll zucchini. Place in oiled baking dish close together. Cover with sauce. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Last 20 minutes, top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Juicy Pub-Style Burgers 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Blackberry and Fontina Grilled... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Vidalia Onion Cheese... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Alfredo 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Carrot Zucchini Bread 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- No-Noodle Zucchini Lasagna 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- No-Noodle Zucchini Lasagna 4.3/5 (15 Votes)