Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos (Knorr)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (15 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 (10-in.) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 jar (16 oz.) salsa, divided
- 1 cup (about 4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions
Adapted from knorr.com
1.Preheat oven to 350°.
2.Cook ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is done, about 5 minutes. Remove beef mixture and set aside.
3.Stir Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, water and beans into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in beef mixture. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and 1/2 cup cheese.
4.Spoon about 3/4 cup rice mixture onto each tortilla; roll-up.
5.Evenly spread 1/2 cup salsa in bottom of 13 x 9-inch greased baking dish. Arrange burritos, seam-side-down. Spoon remaining salsa down center of burritos, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with green onions.
You'll also love
- Blackberry and Fontina Grilled... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Samoas Cookies & Cream Coconut... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Vidalia Onion Cheese... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Skinny Garlic Parmesan Fries 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Spicy Orange Beef 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Simple Broccoli Cheddar Quiche 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)