Coconut & Pineapple Pie
Simple and easy Coconut and Pineapple Pie!
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 1 tablespoon all - purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 ounces frozen coconut, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 , 9 inch pie shells, unbaked
- sweetened coconut, toasted, for topping
Adapted from bakepedia.com
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Beat the eggs. Add the sugar, melted butter, flour and cornmeal. Mix well. Fold in the crushed pineapple, thawed coconut and vanilla extract. Pour into two 9-inch, unbaked, pie shells. Bake 45 minutes, or until firm. Sprinkle with toasted, sweetened coconut.
You'll also love
- Freezer - Pesto-Chicken Penne... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Crack Chicken 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken Breast Stuffed with Pepper... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pops 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Quick Lemon Moist Cake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Coconut Flour Orange Cake with... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Apple Snickerdoodle Cobbler 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Amazing Coconut Shrimp Beignets... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)