Coconut & Pineapple Pie
Simple and easy Coconut and Pineapple Pie!
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 1 tablespoon all - purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 ounces frozen coconut, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 , 9 inch pie shells, unbaked
- sweetened coconut, toasted, for topping
Adapted from bakepedia.com
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Beat the eggs. Add the sugar, melted butter, flour and cornmeal. Mix well. Fold in the crushed pineapple, thawed coconut and vanilla extract. Pour into two 9-inch, unbaked, pie shells. Bake 45 minutes, or until firm. Sprinkle with toasted, sweetened coconut.
You'll also love
- Quick Lemon Moist Cake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Grape Pecan Crunch "Salad" 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Amazing Coconut Shrimp Beignets... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Magic Coconut Cake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Werther's Original Caramel Apple... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Creamy Pineapple Cheesecake 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Pineapple Delight Dessert 4.2/5 (52 Votes)