Grape Pecan Crunch "Salad"
This Pecan Crunch Grape Salad is creamy and sweet with a cool, crisp crunch that makes a perfect side dish for any party. It’s one of those “salads” that isn’t really a “salad”, but instead just a whole lot of yummy.
- Grape Salad:
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, washed & stemmed
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, washed & stemmed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) LIGHT sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) LIGHT cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pecan Crunch Topping:
- 3/4 to 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Adapted from deliciouslysprinkled.com
In a large sized bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy
Stir grapes into mixture, and pour into large serving bowl
For topping: In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, chopped pecans, and chopped walnuts. Sprinkle topping over top of grapes
Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving (see Step 4 image above).