Easy Chicken Fajitas W. W.Points Plus 12
Very easy & good.
- 1 lb. without skin & boneless chicken breast
- 1 1/2 c. chicken broth fat free
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 2 sliced bell peppers (red, green, or yellow)
- 1 sliced onion
- 8 Mission 96% fat free whole wheat tortillas
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cut chicken breast into strips. Simmer strips in broth until just
Place in skillet along with 1 cup cooking broth, taco seasoning,
bell peppers and onion.
Simmer until chicken is done and sauce becomes thick. Add remaining
broth (1/2 c.) and simmer 10 minutes.
Ready to eat!
Recommended Toppings: Lettuce, Tomato, Retried Beans, Sour Cream
You'll also love
- Chicken Feta 4/5 (1 Votes)
- One-Bowl Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Flat Roasted Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Chili Tamale Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Chalupa Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Imitation Taco Bell Smothered... 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Soup (Weight Watchers) 4.1/5 (10 Votes)