Ham & Cheese Ring
This ringed ham and cheese masterpiece is a work of art no one can resist. The perfect party platter. Serve warm, with a side or ranch or marinara.
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated Crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pepperoncinis
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1/3 pound salami
- 1/3 pound ham
- 1/4 pound prosciutto
- 8 slices provolone, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil and balsamic vinegar for the dip, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from buzzfeed.com
Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C)
Unroll cans of dough and separate into triangles. On a large cookie sheet, place a bowl in the center (about 5 inches in diameter). Arrange the triangles in a ring around the bowl, dough should overlap.
Layer cheese, pepperoncinis, basil, salami, ham, prosciutto, and provolone on each triangle closest to the ring. Season with salt and pepper.
Bring the top of the triangle over the filling, and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the dough is a golden brown.
Cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Serve with olive oil and balsamic. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwiches 4/5 (206 Votes)
- Impossible Ham & Cheese Pie 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Mrs. Fields' Snickerdoodles 3.8/5 (64 Votes)
- Christmas Crack Corn 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Pasta Romano with Bacon 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Fully Cooked Ham 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Tuscan Grain Bowl with Grilled... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Mom's Fried Chicken Gizzards 4.5/5 (2 Votes)