LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- 1 1/2 Cups soft coconut macaroon cookies crumbs
- 2 Tbs. butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 350*
Mix crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of greased 8" square pan.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each just until well blended. Pour over crust.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 3 hours. Garnish with lemon zest. You can also garnish with a few blueberries for added color, looks very nice and adds a little flavor.
You'll also love
- Paula Deen's Broccoli Casserole 3.8/5 (166 Votes)
- Shrimp & Crabmeat Etouffee 3.9/5 (162 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Coconut Cake 3.8/5 (176 Votes)
- Banana Rama Lama Ding Dong Pie 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Baked Croissant French Toast with... 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- White Chocolate Key Lime Pie 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Creme Brulee 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Squares 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
Review this recipe