2-Ingredient Lemon Bars
With these easy, breezy, 2-ingredient lemon bars you are sure to be the star of your next bake sale, and don't worry we won't tell anyone how easy they are to make--your secret is safe with us. Ooey and gooey, each piece is that perfect texture that everyone craves. These lemon bars will melt in your mouth and give everyone the piece they really crave.
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 2 (21-ounce) cans lemon pie filling
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Mix dry cake mix and cans of pie filling together in large bowl until smooth with a spatula. Pour mixture into a greased 9x13-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until top is starting to brown. Cool on a wire rack and sprinkle with powered sugar.
You'll also love
- Funfetti Cake Cheese Ball 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Copycat Macaroni Grill’s Penne... 4.3/5 (60 Votes)
- LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Broccoli Casserole 3.8/5 (169 Votes)
- Shrimp & Crabmeat Etouffee 4/5 (163 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Coconut Cake 3.8/5 (179 Votes)
- Dry Roasted Peanut Brittle 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Baked Croissant French Toast with... 4.6/5 (45 Votes)