2-Ingredient Lemon Bars
With these easy, breezy, 2-ingredient lemon bars you are sure to be the star of your next bake sale, and don't worry we won't tell anyone how easy they are to make--your secret is safe with us. Ooey and gooey, each piece is that perfect texture that everyone craves. These lemon bars will melt in your mouth and give everyone the piece they really crave.
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 2 (21-ounce) cans lemon pie filling
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Mix dry cake mix and cans of pie filling together in large bowl until smooth with a spatula. Pour mixture into a greased 9x13-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until top is starting to brown. Cool on a wire rack and sprinkle with powered sugar.
You'll also love
- Pasta with Meat Sauce 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Vanilla Cake with Strawberry Cream... 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Cake with Brown Sugar... 4.1/5 (92 Votes)
- Chocolate Hug Cookies 4.1/5 (88 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Cake 4.2/5 (111 Votes)
- Lemon-Shrimp Pasta 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Lemon Loaf Cake 4.3/5 (76 Votes)
- Rum & Coke Jello Shots 4/5 (157 Votes)