Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- 1 lb of stir fry beef
- 1 tsp each ground cumin
- 1 tsp each allspice and sweet paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- White vinegar
- Few slices of tomatoes and white onion
Cooking time 10mins
Marinate 1 pound beef in the mixture overnight or for 2 hours, refrigerated.
Once ready, heat up the cooking pan and add the meat with the slices of tomatoes and onions.
Cook for 2-3 minutes until the meat is brown and not overcooked.
Serve hot with tahini sauce.
You'll also love
- Pasta Avocado Salad 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- The Fish Bowl 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Balsamic Pork Chops 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- School Soup 4.1/5 (144 Votes)
Review this recipe