Butterscotch Pound Cake
Nordic Bundt Cake Pan
- 1 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup butter [softened]
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/3 cups flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tabl. half and half
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
Heat oven to 325*. Grease and flour pan.
In large mixing bowl,mix sugar,sour cream,butter anjd eggs;mixing well.Add all remaing cake ingredients except chips.Beat on medium speed about 2 minutes,scraping bowl accasionally.
Spoon 1/3 of the batter into cake pan.sprinkle 1/2 of the chips over batter,[don't tuch sides of pan with chips]Spoon 1/2 of the remaing batter over chips,sprinkle remaing chips.spoon remaing batter over chips.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. cool 10 minutes.Remove from pan and cool.
Make gleze in med sauce pan over med. heat. Stir together butter,brown sugar and half and half. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat add powdersugar and vanilla ;mix until smothe Add a little more milk if needed.spoon over cake.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Chicken Ranch Lasagna 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Mammo-Grahams 4.1/5 (47 Votes)
- Mama's Oven Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Pineapple Sunshine Cake 3.9/5 (46 Votes)
- S' Mores Poke Cake 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Vanilla Malt Cupcakes 4.1/5 (39 Votes)
- Cocoa Ribbon Pound Cake 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Almost Homemade Lemon Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)