S' Mores Poke Cake
S'mores themed scrumptiousness is what you'll get with this poke cake.
- 1 package (2 layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Water, as called for in the cake mix
- 1 (7-ounce) container JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 (12-ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from m.kraftrecipes.com
Grease a 9 x 13-inch cake pan with butter and dust with flour. Preheat oven to 300°F.
Using an electric mixer, whisk cake mix, eggs, water and oil on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour cake batter into cake pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes.
Using the handle of a cooking utensil, such as a wooden spoon, poke random holes in the cake.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt the marshmallow creme for 30 to 45 seconds and stir. Spread the creme over the cake, making sure to fill in the holes. Spread the COOL WHIP in an even layer over the cake and top with crushed graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate chips. Refrigerate until ready to serve.