Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole
Breakfast casseroles are perfect for weekend brunches and holidays. Serve with a side of fresh fruit, and warmed croissants for a perfect brunch.
- 1 pound Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage, cooked
- 1 yellow onion, chopped, sauteed in sausage grease
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (20-ounce) bag frozen Ore-Ida Diced Hash Browns
- 8-ounce brick mild cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from doughmesstic.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray medium casserole dish (we used 9 x 13) with non-stick spray. Set aside.
Brown sausage and saute onions.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, including sausage and onions. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Reserve roughly one cup of the cheese for topping.
Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and top with reserved cheese. Return to oven for 8 minutes.
Allow casserole to rest for 15-20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (435 Votes)
- Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken 4.5/5 (401 Votes)