Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole
Breakfast casseroles are perfect for weekend brunches and holidays. Serve with a side of fresh fruit, and warmed croissants for a perfect brunch.
- 1 pound Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage, cooked
- 1 yellow onion, chopped, sauteed in sausage grease
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (20-ounce) bag frozen Ore-Ida Diced Hash Browns
- 8-ounce brick mild cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from doughmesstic.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray medium casserole dish (we used 9 x 13) with non-stick spray. Set aside.
Brown sausage and saute onions.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, including sausage and onions. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Reserve roughly one cup of the cheese for topping.
Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and top with reserved cheese. Return to oven for 8 minutes.
Allow casserole to rest for 15-20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Tomato, Avocado and Cucumber... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Apple Pie Bites 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Stuffing with Sage & Chives 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Soft Almond Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash and Broccoli 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Hawaiian Marinated Steak 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Tots with... 4.8/5 (20 Votes)