Paula Deens Chicken Divan
Classic chicken divan. Creamy chicken and broccoli casserole topped with cheese and breadcrumbs. Make it even cheesier with extra Cheddar or Gruyere on top.
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen broccoli, chopped
- 6 cups shredded chicken, cooked
- 2 (10-3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Thaw the frozen broccoli by leaving in the refrigerator overnight, or defrost in the microwave. Drain the broccoli and put into a 11 x 7 casserole dish that has been prepared with a non stick cooking spray. Top with shredded chicken.
In a medium bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, cheddar cheese, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper to taste, and wine. Whisk together to make a sauce. Pour the sauce over the broccoli and chicken. Mix well with a spatula.
Pat down evenly and smooth with a spatula. In a small mixing bowl, stir together the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle over the top.
Bake for about 30-45 minutes.
Cook’s Note: Try topping with Cheddar or Gruyere cheese.
You'll also love
- Jagerschnitzel 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Vietnamese Clay Pot Chicken 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Chicken-Fried Steak Casserole 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken, Shrimp & Sausage Gumbo 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Fabulous Barbecue Chicken Kabobs 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Cherry 7 Up Pound Cake 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Sweet Potato & Rice Casserole 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.2/5 (21 Votes)