Apple Pie Bites
- 1 tube Crescent rolls
- 1 Slice apple per triangle
- 1 Tbsp. Melted Butter
- Cinnamon & sugar
Preheat Oven to 350˚
1. Roll out the dough on a greased cookie sheet, brush with butter and sprinkle Brown Sugar and Cinnamon in individual pieces of dough.
2. Roll up an apple slice in the dough forming a crescent, brush with melted butter and top with cinnamon. Repeat for others.
3. Bake for 12-15 Mins at 350˚.
4. Remove from Oven, filling will be hot! Serve alone or with a dollop of Vanilla Ice Cream.