Hawaiian Marinated Steak
Feeling tropical? Try this delicious beef steak recipe with a Hawaiian marinade. Yum!
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds good quality flank steak, skirt, or rib eye
- 1 bottle Veri Veri Teriyaki marinade (Soy Vay brand)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 inch piece ginger, sliced
- 2 large sprigs of rosemary
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 22mins
Adapted from clever.com
Whisk to combine 1/2 bottle of the marinade, pineapple juice, ginger, and rosemary. Add the steak, & marinade to a large freezer zip loc bag and marinate in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
Remove the steak from the refrigerator about 30 minutes prior to cooking.
Heat your grill to high. Remove the steak from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
For the glaze, pour the remaining marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and then simmer until slightly thickened and reduced by half.
Grill the steak for about 6 to 8 minutes on each side (medium-rare), brushing them with the glaze in between each turn.
Let rest for at least 10 minutes so that all of the juices can evenly distribute. Thinly slice on an angle.
You'll also love
- Deviled Easter Eggs 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Hot Onion & Cheese Soufflé Dip 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Cowboy Meatloaf and Potato... 4.1/5 (80 Votes)
- Antipasto Pasta Salad, from Cook's... 4.3/5 (64 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman Pot Roast 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
- Beef and Barley Soup (Slow Cooker) 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Throwback Porterhouse Steaks 4.7/5 (15 Votes)