Tomato, Avocado and Cucumber Salad/Dip with Feta Cheese
The avocado/feta is a great taste combo. Serve this as a salad with greens or as a dip with tortilla chips.
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 c. diced seeded plum tomatoes
- 1 small ripe Haas avocado, diced into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1/2 c. chopped cucumber
- 1/3 c. crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 4 large red leaf lettuce leaves or tortilla chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in bowl. Add tomatoes and avocado; toss to coat evenly. Gently stir in cucumber and feta cheese.
If serving as a salad, arrange 1 lettuce leaf on each serving plate; spoon salad evenly onto leaves.
If serving as a dip, place in a serving bowl and serve with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Apple Pie Bites 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash and Broccoli 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Halloween Ghosts & Pumpkins 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Cucumber subs with turkey 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Steak Tacos with Chipotle Slaw &... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Lamb Meatballs with spiced tomato... 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Feta-Scallion Couscous Cakes With... 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Kale Cucumber Pineapple Smoothie 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
Review this recipe