Peach-Mango Sunrise Poke Cake
Fresh, moist and delicious, this poke cake uses peach gelatin and is topped with whipped topping and a mixture of diced fruit inspired by the colors of a sunrise.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- 1 (4 serving size) box peach-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup each honeydew melon, mango, fresh pineapple or Clementine mandarin, finely diced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 120mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan, using water, oil and eggs. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Use fork to poke holes all over top of baked cake.
In small bowl, dissolve gelatin into boiling water. Stir in cold water. Drizzle mixture over top of cake. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, allowing gelatin to set.
Serve cake topped with whipped topping and fresh fruit.
You'll also love
- Spanish Tortilla With Mushrooms... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi With Garlic, Red... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Lemon cake 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic & Herb Pull-Apart... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Pepperoni Pizza Loaf 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Wonderful Sugar Plum Cookies 4.4/5 (18 Votes)