Peach-Mustard-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Moist and tender Peach-Mustard-Glazed Pork Tenderloin is a top choice for entertaining thanks to the flavor and ease in preparation. Coupon Les Voisins Syrah would be a nice complement
- 2 (1 1/4-lb.) pork tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from southernliving.com
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Sprinkle tenderloins with salt and black pepper. Cook in hot oil in a large ovenproof skillet over high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
2. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat; add shallot, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes until tender. Remove from heat, and stir in peach preserves and next 3 ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, 1 minute or until preserves are melted. Pour over tenderloins.
3. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 150°. Transfer to a cutting board, reserving drippings in skillet. Cover loosely with aluminum foil, and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
4. Meanwhile, stir broth into reserved drippings, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until reduced by half. Serve with sliced tenderloins.
You'll also love
- Pasta with Mushrooms and white... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Gooey Potato Bake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Banana Cake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Daisy Martinez Puerto Rican Roast... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Raspberry-Peach Cake 4.5/5 (19 Votes)