- 4 potatoes (about 8 oz. each)
- 1/4 C. onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 C. Hormel Bacon Crumbles, divided
- 1/4 C. butter, softened
- 2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 C. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Preparation time 20mins
1. Prepare grill for direct high heat.
2. Slit potatoes at 1/4 inch intervals; do not cut all the way through. Wrap in aluminum foil so that the foil can be pulled back later to "cup" the foil. Grill potatoes 55 to 60 minutes or until almost completely cooked -- a knife will be able to go through the slices in the center with little resistance.
3. As soon as the potatoes are placed on the grill, combine onion,
1/4 C. of the bacon crumbles, butter, 1/4 C. of Parmesan cheese and seasoned salt in a bowl; mix well. Place mixture in refrigerate to cool.
4. Unwrap potatoes and "cup" ... roll foil halfway down the sides. Using a fork to separate the slices, carefully divide the butter mixture between the slices. Combine the remaining bacon and cheese; sprinkle over potatoes.
5. Return potatoes to grill and heat for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through and butter mixture is melted.
You'll also love
- Sausage & Cheese Pancake Breakfast... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Hearts 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Orange Sweet Rolls with Orange... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Red Beans and Rice with sausage 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Roast Pork Lo Mein 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Kielbasa and Cabbage 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Cornish Game Hens with Apricot... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Topped Mac and... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)