Smoked Sausage & Potato Bake
This smoked sausage and potato bake is amazingly delicious, easy to make and the perfect weeknight dinner. Recipe features, smoked sausage, potatoes with green and yellow peppers. Yum!
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- 1 package sliced Eckrich skinless smoked sausage
- 8 quartered Yukon gold potatoes.
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon oregano.
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Adapted from 77easyrecipes.com
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a pan, arrange the sausage, potatoes and peppers and place the butter over the top in small cubes. Drizzle with olive oil and season on top.
Bake covered for 40 to 50 minutes.
You'll also love
- Peach Cobbler Made With Canned... 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Pineapple Sunshine Cake 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Bacon-Stuffed Potatoes 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Red Beans and Rice with sausage 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Kielbasa and Cabbage 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Elvis Presleys favorite "Potato... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
Review this recipe