Strawberry banana shake vitamix
- ◦1 cup (230 g) vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream
- ◦1 cup (120 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- ◦1 (101 g) small banana, peeled (reserve slice for garnish)
- ◦3/4 cup (180 ml) milk
- ◦1 Tablespoon sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- ◦1/4 cup (60 ml) ice cubes
1.Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2.Select Variable 1.
3.Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4.Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
Substitute strawberry frozen yogurt or ice cream for vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream. For a non-dairy alternative, use soy milk and soy ice cream.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
You'll also love
- Crumbly Pumpkin Bread 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Slow-Cooked Beef Stew 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Lemon Cake Pie with Blueberry... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Baked Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Hearts 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Blueberry Banana Muffins... 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Strawberry Cupcakes with... 4.2/5 (44 Votes)