Artichoke, Spinach and Tomato Pizza (adapted from Rachael Ray Magazine)
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (about 8 ounces)
- 5 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- One 13.75-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped (about 2 ounces)
Position a rack in the lower third of the oven, place an inverted baking sheet on top and preheat to 500°. In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic and parsley; season with salt and pepper.
Using oiled hands, stretch the pizza dough to fit a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet. Spread 3 tablespoons of the garlic mixture on top, leaving a 1/2-inch border, then sprinkle with the mozzarella and 2 tablespoons parmesan. Toss the artichokes, tomatoes and spinach with the remaining garlic mixture and arrange on top of the cheese. Sprinkle the remaining 3 tablespoons parmesan on top. Place the baking sheet on the inverted baking sheet in the oven and bake until the crust is crisp and golden, 18 to 20 minutes.
Optional: Serve with crushed red pepper on the side.
You'll also love
- Atkins Park's Shrimp and Grits 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Potato Salad with Green Beans,... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate and Black Bean Chile... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Blue Ribbon Carrot Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Dove Ravioli With Tomato-Basil... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Chardonnay Mushrooms 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Morton's Creamed Spinach 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Lobster Artichoke Dip 3.2/5 (23 Votes)