Donna Giblin's Artichoke Chicken
From The Chew 7/3/12
- 3 1/2-4 pound chicken legs and thighs
- 1 cup artichoke hearts (halved)
- 1 medium onion (cut into chunks - to match the artichokes)
- 1 pound white button mushrooms (halved or quartered)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 120mins
Place chicken, skin side up, in a baking pan. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Distribute onion, artichoke and mushrooms over the top.
Combine olive oil, mustard, red wine, red wine vinegar, garlic, dried spices, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken.
Bake at 350º for 1 1/2 hours, basting every 1/2 hour.
You'll also love
- Boston Market Whole Rotisserie... 3.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Big Boy Slim Jim Sandwich 3.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Boursin Stuffed... 3/5 (18 Votes)
- Honey-Dipped Fried Chicken 3.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Lobster Artichoke Dip 3.3/5 (35 Votes)
- The Melting Pot Chicken Marinade 3.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Walt's Oak Grilled Artichokes 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Crispy Chicken... 3.5/5 (13 Votes)