Applebee's Chardonnay Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh butter
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated or powdered garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- Dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup Chardonnay
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms quartered
Thoroughly clean and sanitize sink. Wash mushrooms under cold running water and drain. Cut mushrooms into quarters.
Heat butter in saucepan over low heat until melted. Add mushrooms and stir in garlic, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, approximately four minutes or until soft.
Turn off heat and immediately pour Chardonnay onto mushrooms. Add parsley and toss together. Serve over your favorite steak.
If preparing ahead of time for later reheating, cool in a shallow pan, not tightly covered, in refrigerator. If not totally cooled in four hours, discard.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Jamba Juice's Citrus Squeeze 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chinese Pickled Garlic 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange Marmalade Without Added... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Arctic Char With Horseradish... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Joy of Cooking Apple Pie 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Morton's Creamed Spinach 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Spinach Squares (Cook's Country) 3.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Mushroon Soup from the Golden... 3/5 (4 Votes)