Red Snapper over Sauteed Spinach and Tomatoes
A tangy mixture of Dijon mustard and Italian dressing seasons both broiled snapper and sautéd vegetables. Serve with boil-in-bag brown rice or crusty dinner rolls.
Calories:227 (26% from fat)
Fat:6.5g (sat 1g,mono 1.5g,poly 1.8g)
- 3 tablespoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat Italian dressing
- 4 (6-ounce) red snapper fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach (about 10 cups)
- 1 cup chopped red or yellow tomato
- 4 lemon wedges
Combine mustard and dressing, stirring with a whisk.
Arrange fish, skin side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush half of mustard mixture over fish. Broil fish 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
While fish cooks, combine onion and remaining mustard mixture in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cover and cook 2 minutes. Add half of spinach; cover and cook 1 minute or until spinach wilts. Add remaining spinach and tomato; cover and cook 1 minute or until spinach wilts. Stir well to combine. Serve fish over spinach mixture; serve with lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Date Balls 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sausage Apple Turnovers 4/5 (1 Votes)
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro Shrimp... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Steamed Whole Fish With Ginger And... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grandma's Fish Cakes 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Rabbit With Quince, Garlic And... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Chardonnay Mushrooms 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Substitute tomato juice 3.3/5 (23 Votes)