Scallop And Bacon Wrapped Crab Cakes
- INGREDIENTS PER SERVING:
- Crab Cake filling see * Note
- 1 piece bacon
- 2 scallops
- 1 tablespoon crab cake filling
* Note: Use the The Lilac Inn's "Crab Cake" (see recipe) for the filling.
Layer scallops around crab cake filling, wrap with one piece of bacon. Bake in a 350 degree oven about 20 minutes until the bacon is thoroughly cooked.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Award Winning Maryland Cream of... 3.8/5 (437 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes 4.3/5 (156 Votes)
- Sea Scallops, Baked 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (82 Votes)
- Minced Lobster 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chipotle Shrimp, Black Bean-Quinoa... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Veal 0/5 (0 Votes)
- London Broil Turkey 0/5 (0 Votes)