Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushroom's are a great appetizer! We have the recipe that you have been looking for!
- 35 fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound crab claw meat
- 2 cups oyster crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 slices white cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Saute celery, onion, and pepper in butter for 2 minutes, transfer to a plate and cool in the refrigerator.
While vegetables cool, wash mushrooms and remove stems. Set caps to the side and finely chop half of the stems. Discard the other half of the stems or use elsewhere. Combine the sauteed vegetables, chopped mushroom stems, and all other ingredients (except cheese slices) and mix well.
Place mushroom caps in individual buttered casseroles or baking dishes. Spoon 1 teaspoon of stuffing into each mushroom. Cover with sliced cheese.
Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes until cheese is lightly browned.
You'll also love
- Easy Berry Dump Cake 4/5 (274 Votes)
- Grilled Prosciutto Asparagus 4.5/5 (193 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta 4/5 (244 Votes)
- Hot and Sour Mushroom, Cabbage,... 4.5/5 (176 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Marsala 3.9/5 (282 Votes)
- Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping... 4.1/5 (159 Votes)