Lemon Garlic Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs dutch yellow potatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- juice of one whole lemon
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place potatoes in an 8" X 8" baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour over potatoes and stir to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake and additional 10 minutes or until golden brown
You'll also love
- Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Country Style Garlic... 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Crock Pot Apple Butter 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Orange Rosemary Pork Tenderloin 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Butter Pollock Fillets 3.7/5 (121 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper and Herb Chicken... 4/5 (85 Votes)
- Golden Parmesan Potatoes 4.6/5 (34 Votes)