Lemon Garlic Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs dutch yellow potatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- juice of one whole lemon
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place potatoes in an 8" X 8" baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour over potatoes and stir to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake and additional 10 minutes or until golden brown
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Family-Favorite Chili 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Corndogs! Gluten-free or Regular… 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Pear Salad With Walnuts And Feta 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Five-Minute Carrot Cake for One 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Lime Pound Cake 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Lemon Macadamia Cookies - Mrs.... 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes 4.6/5 (33 Votes)