Garlic Pesto Chicken with Tomato Cream Penne
Garlic Pesto Chicken with Tomato Cream Penne makes a hearty, delicious meal full of fresh flavors. Chicken is marinated overnight.
- 1/2 bottle of Lawry's herb and garlic marinade
- 2 large spoonfuls pesto
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces your choice of pasta (I used whole wheat penne)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 spoonfuls of pesto
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup of half-and-half
Cut chicken into one inch strips. Using same knife make slits into chicken. Pour Lawry's marinade and pesto over chicken. Marinate overnight.
Boil water and start on noodles.
Pour entire batch of chicken, marinade and all, into skillet and cook chicken fully. The marinade will evaporate/cook down.
Heat olive oil, cook garlic. Add pesto. Simmer in chicken broth until half has cooked down. Add tomato sauce, then add milk. Simmer for 5 minutes. Toss pasta in. Add flour if it needs to be thickened. Place chicken on top.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Bread in a Jar 4.1/5 (54 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Cake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Broccoli Fritto 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Garden Rotini Pasta Salad 4.2/5 (53 Votes)
- KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN WINGS WITH... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Tex Mex Ziti 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Creamy Broccoli Chicken Shells &... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Tomato and Parsley Soup 4.4/5 (16 Votes)