Stuffed Chicken Drumsticks
Stuffed Chicken Drumsticks are stuffed full of zesty spices like cilantro or Italian parsley, smoky cumin, turmeric, and fresh whole garlic cloves. This recipe is best served with mashed potatoes, fluffy white rice, and/or the roasted or steamed vegetables of your choice. This recipe is a crowd-pleasing favorite, so consider serving it as the main course at your next dinner party.
- 8 chicken legs, with skin
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup cilantro or Italian parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.com
Place the lime juice, cilantro or Italian parsley, garlic cloves, sugar, cumin, turmeric, black pepper, and salt in a food processor and give it a few good chops.
Preheat oven 375°F.
Gently pull the skin from the leg back and stuff the mixture into under the skin.
Place the legs on a baking dish and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a beautiful golden color appears and the juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Fried Chicken Ala Max's 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Nachos 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Finger-Lickin’ Chicken Wing 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies with Bisquick 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Dutch Oven Chicken Cacciatore 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Sweet Pepper-Stuffed Chicken... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)