Easy Mexican Casserole
Make TexMex night even easier with this Easy Mexican Casserole. Your family will love this super simple, delicious dish!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can Ranch Style beans
- 1 (12-ounce) bag tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup water
- Sour cream and salsa for serving
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 325°F. In a large skillet, brown meat and drain off fat. Stir in beans, tomatoes, onion, taco seasoning, soup and water. Simmer over medium-low heat until everything is well combined and heated through.
Grease a 9×13 casserole dish. Put down a layer of crushed tortilla chips, followed by a layer of the meat/bean mixture, then half of the cheddar cheese. Repeat layers. Cover with foil and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Top with sour cream and salsa.
You'll also love
- Costco Copycat Muffin Recipes 3.9/5 (336 Votes)
- Santa Heart Cookies 4.4/5 (113 Votes)
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken with... 4.4/5 (115 Votes)
- Simple 5 Ingredient Crock Pot... 4/5 (195 Votes)
- Taco Casserole 4.5/5 (116 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumpling Casserole 4.2/5 (126 Votes)
- Easy Mexican Casserole 4.1/5 (145 Votes)
- Mexican Casserole 4.4/5 (58 Votes)