Cabbage Roll Casserole
This casserole was easy to make and delicious. I like it just as written but you can alter the spices to season to your liking. Enjoy!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (29-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 1/2 pounds cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup white rice, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (14-ounce) cans beef broth
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 100mins
Adapted from reviews-up.com
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large skillet, brown beef in oil over medium high heat until redness is gone. Drain off fat.
In a large mixing bowl combine the onion, tomato sauce, cabbage, rice and salt. Add meat and mix all together.
Pour mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Pour broth over meat mixture and bake in the preheated oven, covered, for 1 hour. Stir, replace cover and bake for another 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole 3.6/5 (136 Votes)
- Apple-Glazed Ham Loaf 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Penne with Tomato Garlic... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- S'Mac N Cheese 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Blondies, GF 3/5 (5 Votes)
- Brown Rice Bowl with Asparagus and... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Poor Man Layered Cabbage Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)