Hearty Chicken & Noodle Casserole (Campbell's Kitchen)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cup medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
Adapted from campbellkitchen.com
1. Stir the soup, milk, black pepper, vegetables, chicken, noodles and Parmesan cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
2. Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir the chicken mixture. Top with the Cheddar cheese.
OPTION - GOLDEN ONION CHICKEN & NOODLE CASSEROLE: Substitute 1/2 cup crushed French fried onions for the Cheddar cheese.
OPTION - HEARTY CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH A TWIST: Substitute 2 cups cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta for the egg noodles.
You'll also love
- Long Boy Burgers 3.7/5 (57 Votes)
- Beef and Mozzarella Baked Rotini 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Whole Chicken and... 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Cooking Prime Rib in a Convection... 3.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Whole Foods Classic Chicken Salad 3.9/5 (46 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Cilantro-Lime Grilled... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Emily's Pound Cake 3.7/5 (30 Votes)