Peanut Butter Blondies, GF
These Gluten free Peanut Butter Blondies are so delicious and incredibly easy to make. They go quick so you might want to make a double batch!
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (Earth Balance® Natural Peanut Butter)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted) or other vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar or unrefined coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 cup milk, dairy or non-dairy
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups gfJules™ All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 KIND Bars, chopped (I used Peanut Butter-Dark Chocolate + Protein flavor)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from gfjules.com
Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly oil an 8×8-inch baking dish and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, oil and brown sugar. Once mixed, add in milk and vanilla extract. Slowly stir in Jules Flour and baking powder. While the mixture will be thick like dough, not like batter, it should hold together and not be crumbly.
Press gently into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Chop 2 KIND granola bars and sprinkle over the dough, pressing any larger chunks gently into the top of the dough.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the edges are just barely browning. Remove from oven to cool on a wire rack before cutting.
Makes approximately 25 blondies.